Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Holler! What you're reading now is the real come-back entry to my blog after more than 3 years of hiatus. So sorry that it took me that long to be back.

I've decided to bring this back to life, now that I have more time for myself and some passion projects on the side. If you want to know what just happened that led me to this, then here's a bit of info.

I no longer do office-based work at some company yada yada. Since late August, I am already working from home. No more traffic stress for me! *cheering* That's why I had the time to think, straighten things out, and now I have decided how to make use of my extra earned time.

So, what can you expect from here?

Well, you'll find here more posts, especially reviews, from me. I cannot promise to focus on one niche. It will still be a variety of things -- beauty, fashion, food, activities, etc. It's going to be a deep well of surprises!

Another thing to expect is my vlog. Yep, you read that right. Video blog. I'll be setting up my YouTube Channel. I know vlogging really boomed out this year, though there were already others who started a couple of years ago. It's just overwhelming that a lot of people are into it now. But I'm not just riding on a fad here. It takes a lot of talent and skills, really. My very personal reason for getting into vlogging is to further develop my self-confidence and my video editing skills. Not that I'm not sociable, but when I say self-confidence, I just want an avenue where I can express myself out of my comfort zone, which is writing. Also, video editing has been one of my hidden skills I really wanted to develop, but I did not have any avenue for it to be practiced. So, I guess it's about time!


For my next blog entry, I will be doing a round-up review of the new beauty products I've been using for the past 2 or 3 months.


And because I am happy to back... 
Merry me 

No comments:

Post a Comment